Tuesday, January 05, 2010

EuReKa!!!

What's cooking till i'm screaming EuReKa??

I just fulfilled one of my new year resolutions and that is to find out what my name stands for.. YAY ME!!! 

Well, finally, and i mean after 22 years 6 months n 5 days, i've discovered the true meaning of my name..
Ok maybe not 100% true and accurate, but to a certain extent, it does give a clue to what SHAMINI means..
At least now, when someons asks me what my name stand for, i wouldnt give them the "ermm, sowie i dunno" look..

*giggles*

So here it is, courtesy of the INTERNET, shamini means....


TADA!!!!



Also,  there are so different ways to write my name..

*grins*

Really different, weird ways :PPP

Here goes :-

BRAILLE




MORSE




MARINE




SIGN




BARCODE




.
*pets myself*
Well., that is one resolution down yet lots n lots more to go...
*vanishes*


*name-0-mania*

0 comments: