Tuesday, December 02, 2008

?? - - OF REHAB AND SELF SEARCHIN’ - - ??

2 months gone just like that.. wowie… n here I was, dreaming and jubilating bout the three months ill have just for myself..

In just a glimps, im left with only one month for me, me and only me..

*pinchs myself*

Ouch.. ok that was like dreaming or should I say hoping for a miracle.. one whole month just for me?? Lol.. to get one week itself would be miracle, let alone a month..

Neway, to say that these two months have passed by fruitlessly will be extremely far fetched.. true, I haven’t blogged and that’s coz I haven’t had nething interesting or ramblings to do..

BUT, and this is a big BUT, a lot of soul searching was taking place.. for instance, I got checked in a self-created rehab centre for internet addicts.. lol.. and thankfully, actually its hopefully, I’ve finally kicked off the bad bad addiction..

The other realization point???No matter how hard you try, and I really mean very very hard, its onerous or should I say almost impossible to forget people who have hurt you in the most unexpected manner in the most painful place – HEART

Wowie.. for a moment, I sounded so poetic.. lol..

*pats myself*

But yeah, that’s the down and dirty, no holds barred truth…

Sounds simple aite?? But hell no, it took a lot of energy to overcome the self denial state and actually move on.. 1 year 8 months to be exact.. lol..

Nevertheless, “kumbang bukan seekor” aite.. hehehe..

Not to forget my practical experience.. phew.. who ever thought working was this tiring not to mention boring.. *sighs*

Howeverrrrrrrr, today is the first day of my so called ONE WHOLE MONTH FOR ME DAY.. so far, I’ve watched tv, blogged, played trivia (yes, online – im under rehab not meditation), and now with a nice cup of milo, im off to date my loyal boyfriend, STORY BOOK.. adios peeps..

*the journey continues*

0 comments: