Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bye Bye CouCh, HeLLo BeD...

4 more days of couch time and then it's time to bid my darling, comfy brown couch, a heartfelt goodbye...

Oh yeah, hols are coming to an end, which means its an end to waking up late, gluing myself to the couch with my lappy till parents come back, n then running to shower just before gluing myself once again to the couch in front of the tv with my phone..

*sigh*

Such good, lazy times....

But its all coming to an end.. One month has passed so so quickly..

*spanks*
Stop being such a drama queen, one month takes 31 days to pass, so it aint quick..
But...but.... ahhh...


No more late nite tv...*hugs my tv tite tite* I'll miss ya baby..
No more lazing on the couch with my pj's...
N no more long long hours online..

WHAT??? Am i hearing it rite??? No more long time online?? YOU???

Hmm.. yeah yeah.. ME!!!

Now' that's a suprise!!! You're an addict, babez.. You cant function rite without the constant blipping sound of your IM...

*giggles*.. Stop being mean ya.. shoooo... Can't help it na.. I have one helluva semester coming up.. So guess, my virtual world has to take a back seat for the time being..

Looooool.. THis is gonna be so fun.. Can't wait to watch.... My bet is u cant last longer than a week...

Such low confidence on me eh..

*moves away from the mirror*

Anyway, thats it.. One month of fun time has come to an end.. But it wasnt fun all along.. Lots and lots of downs too... A true wheel... :P

*Sits back n buckles up for the trip down memory lane*

Lots of movies and gossiping with Myshini and lots of bizzare discovery along the way... *pets the Sherlock Holmes brains*
Non stop fiting with Arrwin...
Occasional scoldings from dad for being a lazy bum and not studying...
Shopping, shopping, shopping with mum...
More than enough of IRC...
Which brought along fresh personas, new misunderstandings and novel breakthroughs...
Christmas party and new year outing...

My results... Yippieeeee!!!
 And basically the rest of the days were with darling couchy... :P

*unbuckles n returns back to reality*

Well, guess that is the end of my one month..... Then its back to those

Tormenting Tombs, 
Lengthy Lectures, 
Boring Books, 
Torturous Tutorials and 
Exhausting Exams...
Most of all, long long nites, online and studying simultaneously, on my bed....

Till then, its aloha once again to my couch for the remaining 4 days of pure heaven... chiowzzz...

*chilling on couchy*



0 comments: