Saturday, April 07, 2007

§ LoVe-hate WorLd §

I love chocolates

I hate escalators

I want to sleep n sleep

I don’t want to work

I love coffee

I hate insects

I want to go back home

I don’t want vegetables

I love story books

I hate charlatans

I want to be hugged n kissed

I don’t want to be cheated

I love Manchester United

I hate sad movies

I want to be the Prime Minister

I don’t want discrimination

I love black

I hate spicy food

I want a loquacious world

I don’t want liars

I love MiRC

I hate poetry

I want to have a dog shelter

I don’t want sympathy

I love talking

I hate alcholics

I want a magical life

I don’t want deadlines

I love caffeine

I hate packing n unpacking

I want a Cinderella love life

I don’t want poverty

I love debating

I hate traffic jams

I want to drive properly

I don’t want to tie my hair

I love rasam n bread

I hate Mr.Pipps

I want to speak English, Tamil n BM fluently

I don’t want to do housework

I love Coca Cola

I hate skirts

I want to attend classes online

I don’t want to pay my bills

I love my friends

I hate long boring lectures

I want 30 hours a day

I don’t want to clean my room

I love my family

I hate rude people

I love u

n yet I hate u

*winks wink winks*

0 comments: