Wednesday, April 11, 2007

||-- LoVe --|| I Love You Yes... YOU.... Hey now... dont look around its YOU im talking about Whats with the surprised look? Dont look at me like that hun Ur penetrating look kills me It tickles ever single cell in me Bringing out that girlish feeling, I never thought i'll ever experience. aww.... *blushing* Enough with that smile of urs too darling so cheeky yet seductive hehehe... i know that u know it all Everything that's runing in my mind But do you have to smile and show it??? *shy shy* Thanks to u kutty, im now smiling to myself Sounds crazy??? hell...yeah!!! With you beside, Ordinary nights are no longer the same Empty dreams are filled with us, Us- living happily under one roof Its YOU who brough this love in me And its YOU that my heart yearns for To be Urs n Urs Alone The sense of being belonged- Speecless .... Being belonged to YOU - No one word in the dictionary can define that I never know what ill do without u... Nor the happiness and light you have brought My darling kutty..... You are always My life....My baby... My kutty.... I LOVE YOU..... *Muaks Muaks Muaks*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey check out my blog and do the test k?

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

lol.. test that broke my heart :(((