Thursday, December 03, 2009

Grotesque Week!!!

Re-Test!!!

Reconciling with long lost cousin!!!

Henna spree!!!

Hair Cut!!!

Not talking for more than a week!!!

Bizarre dream!!!

How freaky can my week get…..

Well, lets see…It all started off with my sudden holiday, oh yeah, HOLIDAY!!!! 5 days in Penang.. oh la la...

But that means, 5 days of NO LATE NITE INTERNET!!! Hmmm… But then, it was worth it…

So yeah, 5 days n day 1 :- It was shopping shopping shopping with mum for cousin’s wedding… Who knew shopping for one saree could take that long.. Note to myself :- NEVER EVER follow mum to buy saree again…. All that’s needed is a 6m decorated cloth and the fuss one creates over it.. *sigh*

Anyway, after that mum started her whole :- y do u look so messy? The hair’s so unhealthy! Cut it and keep it healthy.. etc etc etc… But but, I love my long hair though.. sob sob…

Nevertheless, Wednesday was fun.. It was movie, gossiping n shopping with myshini before getting the BOMB!!! Oh yea, there was to be a retest scheduled for next Wednesday.. IT for Mgmt retest…

Apparently, some people cheated on it or what so eva… And who’s the victim??? MUA!!!! Total crap! I mean studying n dying over that freaking paper one time was bad enough, but to do it again??? Hell NO!!! And to add to it, I never took my books back home.. looool.. so, there goes my studying…

And the highlight of the day, I fought with mum… lol.. yaah, mum still thinks im her baby.. well, I don’t mind being pampered but hey, I do think im right sometimes, if not every time.. hehehe… So, whats the biggie.. But, somehow, I ended up giving in.. sigh yet again.. poor poor me….

I made history on Thursday!!! Oh yeah, I did… Now stop looking so surprised n close that jaw of yours, u ppl… coz I aint kidding.. I did make history.. After 5 years of waist long hair, I CUT it… Yeahhhhhhh I did… *tears* My poor poor long hair’s like 15cm shorter now…

And the reaction :-

Arrwin :- Long hair suits u Mika…

Mum :- You should have cut it shorter..

Dad :- No comments :p

Well, too bad.. I can’t please everyone, rite...

Anyway, its sayonara long hair.. some day we’ll meet again….

Friday was weird.. like really weird.. I remember waking up like in a HUH WHAT WAS THAT mood…. Such was the dream… Details kinda fuzzy now but it was something like I was in a mid of an exam, a one hour paper for Malaysian Lingo (I aint even taking that subject this sem) and somehow, I was talking to the examiner while other people were bz answering it.. All I can remember was like there was 10 minutes more and I still had an essay to write and I went all crazy, like DAMM… I was gonna flunk the paper coz Im never gonna finish an essay in 10 minutes aite.. it was such a frenzy and I started freaking out and stuff.. Anyway, woke up and was super duper glad that it was a dream…

Lol.. but somehow I guess I was the dream-monster’s favourite victim of the day.. Coz like 2 hours later, I dozed off on the couch and I had yet another dream bout exams.. this time it was English paper (yet another paper I aint taking this sem), and in the midst of the exam, I dozed off, waking up when there’s only 10 minutes more to go and I haven even started answering a thing. Surprisingly, Arrwin’s beside me and he had finished the paper so I grabbed his paper and started COPYING!!! Sighhhhhh… what crap… Woke up again, with that HUH look..

Nite, mum took me to aunty’s house to draw mehndi…First time in life, I drew for 8 hands non stop, for almost 4 hours.. My poor poor thumb… Was fun though… but still, ouchieeee.. painful!!!

Saturday was kinda bz though.. mum had this whole list of things to be done for cousin’s nalanggu and as usual, Mua was the victim of the day, going here and there to get things done… After the function at nite, again, it was mehndi time, this time it was for mum, arrwin and me… lol.. yeah, arrwin n his signature on his forearm.. weird but cant help it.. KIDDO!!! Looooooool….

Sunday was THE DAY!!! Morning was cousin’s wedding and nite was the reception… Was kinda tiring not to mention sleepy the entire day.. And to make matters worse, I had to sit in the same table with a cousin I fought 3 years back.. The same cousin I can’t even stand to look at.. so imagine that.. But somehow, as the nite went on, he said he’s sorry and etc and me being me, kinda forgave, yeah KINDA FORGAVE him… so yeah, was pretty bizarre after all…

But the weird thing this entire week was, NOT TALKING TO MY HERO!!! Oh yeah, I miss my hero… it’s like 10 days since I spoke to the HERO and I missssss him!!! Sob sob… Well, guess this is like a preview of how the future’s gonna be, when the hero finally goes away to save some other part of the world, but guess what, IT SUCKS!!! It sucks big time ya!!!

Now its back to my last week of this short sem..

Bye bye short sem, hello exams and holidays…

Phew.. that felt weird.. after so many posts of random stories and pseudonym filled tales, to finally write bout something I did from my vantage point feels awkward.. loooooool…

*grins* *giggles* *chiowz*

*Freaky Holidays*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hiii :)
i'm back after a long break..

dey , i tot u'll post some pics of new hair cut..chait.. sudah tertipu la me.. sob sob.. next time pls upload one.. :) and of coz the mehendi pic.. the one in fb