Monday, November 16, 2009

Unforgettable Phrases of the Week….

"What else can you do other than that...So 1 2 3 BLABBER"

Reply :- Loooooooooool.... *refuses to blabber anymore*

●●●

"U know what, once is ok...More than that, its boring"

Reply :- *shrugs* wont tell that to ya next time....

●●●

"What are you gonna do when i leave???"

Reply :- Hmm… Will think bout that with a box of tissue and a bar of chocolate when time comes…

●●●

"I have an emotional problem and it feels nice to talk to you"

Reply :- Huggies.... Do come to me when u need to talk k...

●●●

"Why are we always critizing and commenting about things.. We’re so mean la…"

Reply :- Coz we're two girls stuck in a cranky world that doesnt seem to go our way....

●●●

"Promise me you wont answer his calls anymore"

Reply :- Ok i promise *fingers crossed behind*

●●●

“Dei, what am I to think of ??? Suddenly, after so many years, she msges me and then my aunty dies”

Reply :- *rolfmao* That’s it, im officially dying out of laughter..

●●●

“My heart is beating so fast…I threw up the moment you said you’re giving up on me”

Reply :- *sigh* Why do people think I’m so gullible???

●●●

“Damm, we eat so much la”….“Yeah we eat like a pig but you know what, pigs eat lesser than us”

Reply :- This is what happens when you go out for late nite yamcha’s back to back….

●●●

Note to myself :- “It’s dream, dream and nothing but a dream”

Reply :- But why does it feel so real then???

*etched on mind*

1 comments:

dream said...

yup,sham....those subject really make ppl feel sleepy...haiz...anyway...goodluck to both of us....love u frm andrew