Friday, May 08, 2009

zz--WeiRd DreaMs--zz
Exams freak me out.. What more final exams but this time there was something even more weirder that even my Weird-O-Meter cant seem to scale.. I've had a string of weird dreams incessantly for the past 4 days just before my exams..
Dream 1 :-
Actor Surya was in my house.. hahaha.. n the best part was, we were like standing beside each other, his hands around my waist n vice versa.. he was clad in some olive green shirt with a ripped blue jeans.. And the best part was, we were standing in front of his dad, laughing... And somehow, the next scene was like I'm in my room searching for that autograph book and my camera to take a picture for my best fren n by the time i come out of the room, he's settled in my couch watching tv.. But, and this is a big but, by the time i was able to get a picture, my aunt woke me up.. *sob sob* And the weird part is, i'm not ever a Surya's fan... hmmmm...
Dream 2 :-
All i can remember is seing this VVIP of Malaysia being shot dead and lying on the bathroom floor.. There was like this huge pool of blood around his head and he was wearing a three piece suit.. And than there was his wife, and she was wearing this purple color baju kurung, sobbing.. Some guy was carrying an umbrella over her head and i dont think it was even raining.. Anyway the thing was, she was telling the press that she wants to remarry the VVIP's brother so that she wouldnt lose her post as a 1st Lady or sthing like that... And once again, i woke up... *sigh*
Dream 3 :-
I had a dream that my phone was ringing and it was an old friend's number.. The weird thing was that number was no longer in service... By the time i answered, the phone stopped ringing.. I wonder what would have been if i had actually answered the phone...
Dream 4 :-
This has gotta be the effect of doing Accounts i s'pose coz i dreamt i was on the phone with fLaMe n the funniest part was he was teaching me Accounts over the phone.. All i can remember was he asking me to put a certain amount and try to balance and I'm like arguing that the amount is wrong or something.. And then he tells me that i would have to pay him or something for his teaching.. Neway the details are kinda vague but that's pretty much one of the weirdest dream i had seing that i aint even in talking terms with fLaMe..
*smacks*
Thats why dad says :- eat less at night and mum's perception is :- stop dozing off in front the television..
But again, if my dreams are these "interesting", why change? Who knows, someday i might be able to produce a movie based on Dreams or in some far-fetched reality, write a book like JK Rowlings..
*giggles*
Aww, enough of DAY dreaming, gal..
Get back to DreamLand... Opps i mean SnoozyLand..... Adiozzzz....
*zzzzzzzzzzz*

3 comments:

gobi said...

there is this theory named 'dream compensation theory'or smtg that sound like that .

i dont really rmbr the defination but according to this theory dream run varios simulation to prepare the body to solve difficult life situation or to 'do' and experince a situation/desire without really doing it or living it .

interesting stuff ...

but of course this is a highly subjective field and open to various interpretation .

its interesting to see that u can rmbr ur dream with such high detail .



word verification : centrid

VG said...

ha ha ha.. u must feel glad and special cuz u can remember ur dreams. i cant :(

But so dahsyat2 la ur dreams.. Anyway, dreams mostly about something which cant seeing happens in real.

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

U've sparked this interest in me to do some in depth research on that theory.. I seem to have weird dreams all the time.. One minute i would be in Malaysia and the next minute i would be travelling in the the underground train in US.. *sigh*... Hopefully, ill figure it out... :P