Monday, May 18, 2009

How WeiRd CouLD It GeT???

Im JINXED!!! Someone's put a AbraCaDabRa-WeiRdo-ZZZ SpeLL On Me!!! Else why on earth would i have weird dreams sooo frequently?

Two More additions for Weird Dream Diary :-

Three Days back :-

My mum and I were in some dress shop in US. It didnt even look like US..We were trying out summer dresses...I wanted one particular dress which had this funky looking motifs on it when a group of chinese gals with their mum walked in and took the dress from me.. My mum on the other hand's trying out some black dress that has a totally see-through thin material on the back.. The weird part :- I have never seen the shop in my life and neither have i seen that three chinese gals and their mother before... Why on earth am i dreaming of people and places that i have never seen before??? *wonders*

Yesterday :-

I'm in a bookshop and there's this huge crowd of people..I walk towards it only to find late actor,Sivaji Ganesan standing there and handing out his autographs..I can even see his autograph..His signing his full name and it is a lil bit cursive with a line below the sign.. (don't know is that's his real signature or not) but when it comes to my turn, instead of his full name, he only signs as Sivaji and im dissapointed.. *giggles* I turn around to leave the place when i see another late actor, MGR also giving out his autographs.. This time, when it comes to my turn, he signs his full name and I'm like jumping with joy only to have my mum wake me up later.. Hmm.. i wonder who the next actor would be if only my mum hadn't woke me up.. hehehe..

I guess all these weird dreams are a result of my weird sleeping time.. But again, is it really due to that??? 

*Mystery movie sound playing in the background*

hehehehe...

*BaCk To SnooZyLaND*

5 comments:

VG said...

i was LOL for the second dream la.. aduhai.. if surya, kamal vikram atleast bleh la tahan.. ini MGR shivaji plak..kadavule..

hope u wil meet OSAMA BIN LADEN in ur next dream. :P

gobi said...

haha .. same ppl commenting again ..


word verification : fingly

LoRdRapTuReZ said...

it means that u need to get a life partner, u cannot sleep alone anymore....... try to get as soon as possible coz ur next actor might be nambiar or nagesh...... :P

shamz said...

lordrapturez :- what has weird dreams got to do with sleeping alone or even worst sleeping partner??? ish ish... Anyway, everyday i sleep with johnny depp looking after me.. so it's not like im sleeping alone :P hehehe..

Ming Siew said...

Wow, your dreams are so colourful. I just had a weird dream this afternoon too (and kind of nightmare-ish). It involved dead cockroaches in a hospital toilet...all over the floor and on all the walls which were tiled white!!! Woke up looking than before I went to sleep. HAHAHA. I was shrieking in my sleep but not sure if I shrieked in reality as well.