Thursday, July 23, 2009

--- INFIDELITY ---
Hey darling, I've got something to tell ya...I've been doing something real bad behind your back.. I..I.. Hmm.. I had another fling..PROMISE!! It was nothing intentional.. It just Happened... You see, for the past few months, you've been really temperemental.. And its been testing my patience..But with him, its different...He may not be as attractive as you and i dont think im in love with him, YET.. But its just that he's such a breath of fresh air..
But, But im not leaving you baby...And with him, its not a one night stand either.. So ill just keep both of you k, for the TIME BEING... please baby, i hope you'll understand.. After all, he has the same name like you... *smiles*
You've been with me all this years..I'm sure you'll understand... This is not permanent, baby..I promise i'll be back, all for you k..Muaks i know you'll understand...
Oh btw, you can find him at :- http://chocafeinoholic.spaces.live.com/
muaks n huggies for now darling.. love ya my dear blog :)
*Goodbye for now, baby*

0 comments: