Sunday, November 08, 2009

Bye Bye Baby....
No words can describe how i feel towards ya and i think you know that as well.. It's been almost 5 years since we've been together and no one can deny how much u have been there for me...
People say that a true friend is one that remains by your side when you're down and you've always been there for me whenever i needed u... It breaks my heart to let you go but we both know why i had to do this..
I admit, i'm a traitor.. I choose that baby over you but i have no choice, darling... I love both of you but i guess i love that baby just, just just an iota more than you and owing to that reason n that reason alone, you're now lying in the black garbage can outside...
Trust me, hun.. If there was any other way that i could have avoided this, i would have done that.. You know how much i love you na... But, i guess this is the end of the road for us... I miss you already and i don't know how i'm gonna live without u...But, nothing can be done now.. You're gone and i can just hope i'll be able to live without you...
Nevertheless, i still love you and will always love you... I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me especially during that couple of years but....*sigh*.. i'm so so sorry baby... If only...
Muaks Muaks Muaks My Darling Caffeine......
Love,
I, Me and Myself.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL