Tuesday, November 03, 2009

*VoiCeS*
"It's never wise to be possessive... You know the consequences later"
"What's bothering you? Tell me before it's too late"
"Why are you comparing yourself with others"
"Please have a checklist and be more mindful"
"Speak slower"
"Do something more effective than sitting in front your pc"
"Don't repeat your mistakes"
"Mika, please forget and move on.. i don't wanna hear anymore"
"You should control your temper"
"Stop thinking too much"
"STUDY!!!"
"Don't advice me anymore"
"Talk to me. I like disturbing you"
"Just don't answer his calls"
and the best of all,
"You be who you are and let me be who i am.. Possessiveness kills"
So many voices, so many orders.. How can a poor soul with a dented brain perceive all this, let alone follow them??? *sigh*
*space out*

0 comments: