Monday, January 22, 2007

CLuELeSS WitH TeaRs What did i do to deserve this? i feel like a spider hanging on for lie on a tiny thread dangling in mid air... clueless to still hang on to it or leave n take a free drop... y me? out of all people, me?? day in day out all i do is try to keep it going... every attempt of urs...every word uttered.. i take it as a light manner..c it as ur trying to tease me as u always do.. but theres a limit... i never expect much..in fact..when it comes to u..my expectations is sea level.. but u cant even c that... more than once i have tried to think that i should move on.. but in vain for thats how much i care for ya.. all i ask for is an iota of what i give u... is it that hard? today was just like the other day.. claimming i have changed?? when it comes to u..the only thing that has changes is my patience level...to take whatever u say..whatever verbal diarrhea that comes out like a knife slicing through my heart... n yet all i get is the drops of blood that flow from my eyes after wards... how long more? when will this uncertainity come to an end... as i sit n reminisce about the past.. all i can think of is the one good moment v had.. all i can do for now is dwell on it.. for what has to be just has to be.. n despite all the hopes n dreams... some things are just not meant to be... i hope ours isnt the same...

0 comments: