Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A HeaRt`S YeArnIngs...
As i gaze into the picture on my table, i feel my heart longing to hold u.. hug u n kiss u.. i miss ur gentle body rubbing against mine... gosh how sweet were those moments..whenever i needed u, u were always there for me.. all it took was a movement of my eyes for u to come running to me..ur the best thing that has ever happened to me... now we are far apart...though i know absense makes the heart grow founder, i still miss u like mad..n not one moment do i not miss ya..the only thing that keeps me going is seeing u via webcam every week... n to know that u still remember me.. all that keeps us apart is 4 months.. mere 4 months b4 im back to being beside u... losing myself in that comforting eyes of urs..for ur my best fren n i love u darling snowy and hyper!!! muaks n huggies...
since i miss my darlings so much, i have decided to adopt a virtual pet...welcome to the family, Princess... my own virtual pet...umaahhh..

4 comments:

Lynda Agena said...

seriously, when i 1st read the intro, i tot it was so obscene! hahaha!!

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

lolllllll... hehehe.. i know.. saja la.. but all true u know... :( give me ur add faster la.. n give me yahoo id dei.. coz msn is blady farked up la..

DyanT said...

hi shamini hi estet linda!

i miss u!!!

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

hehe.. dyan baby.. linda estet di? kekek.. miss u tooooo