Thursday, January 25, 2007

One Week Later……

Grr.. its freaking cold outside n out of all days, they just had to have a fire drill today.. gosh!!! This people…the moment the siren went on, all I could think of was to get myself safely out of the building.. after all, who knows it’s a drill or im in for a real shock??? Keke.. better safe then dying!!! Lol..

Neway here I am… back from the chilly cold to the safety of my warm, cozy room with a math quiz n homework(which I have not started) to be handed in tomorrow.. but as usual, the procrastinator is having her own way…instead of working through that Herculean pile of work, im here blogging.. hehe. I so so soo need rehabilitation…

Back to the story… 8 days have passed since I first started my spring semester.. 1 week down, 15 more to go b4 I start running back to penang!!! Well, its time to put on the analytical glass n start analyzing my classes so far…

Unlike my relaxed yet tough first sem, this sem is packed with more courses… classes are fine but my favourite class is Rhetoric!!! Its English/writing class by my lecturer, sara n truly, its been fun so far.. wonder y?? haha. Coz that’s the only class I have not slept or dozed off yet… yes… YET!!!

Keke.. as for calculus this time, surprisingly I seem to have another woman lecturer.. something phenomenal seing that last term I had all male lecturers… well not discriminating or nething, she’s really nice.. though I miss my cal 1 lec, eric… eric oh eric, where art thou??? Kekeke..

Oh the thought of eric brings me back to my communiation lecturer, Stephen… ohh la la.. n not forgetting the hot turkey TA I had for macroeconomics, cagdas agirdas… sweet memories sure do last forever.. kekekeke

*slaps slaps slaps* - back to reality!!!!

Well, enough of being notty.. hehe.. back to work… cs 105 ..ahh.. the class that I sleep without fail.. gosh!!! Its almost impossible to not doze off.. the most embarrassing thing, my 2nd class n I had already dozed off only to be awaken by the guy in front of me.. *blushin* gosh gosh.. duno how to cover malu also… L… ONLY contentment – sitting beside me, nad also was sleeping. Kekek. C I knew it.. it was the class, NOT ME!!! N know thanks to my mum, everyday my dad reminds me in the morning

DaddY’s Words :- ‘ All ok ah?? Okie take care.. n don’t go n sleep in class.. haha”

Poor poor me.. always the laughing stock.. grrrr!!!

But the thing they don’t realize is, I never dozed off (well at least not for a long time) during lab session.. keke. N the TA (I guess Argentinean but not sure), Dmytro – pronounces as Mitro is sureeee one hell of a cute TA.. kekek..

*giggles* (can never help it)

Microeconomics!!! The one lecture I seem to miss often.. out of 3 classes, only been 2 one so far.. bad timing I guess.. coz I end up waking up realll late.. L but according to New Year Resolution – Saya Sudah Bertaubat!!! No more skipping classes n no more procrastinating.. I know I know.. a lil too ambitious… keke.. but a gal can sure hope, cant she???

As for the TA, well I have yet to go to class.. but sources say, his sure good looking.. kekeke.. lets hope for the best.. lolll… astronomy sounds fun too… though the class is soooooo far(miles n miles apart with one 10 minutes to spare), I kinda like the subject… n once again, it’s a female professor.. guess this time, my classes are all balanced… :P except for the timing though.. y cant all classes start at 10am? L *sigh*

The LateSt NewS!!!!! Im working!!! Yesssss.. I have actually started working.. haha.. whoever said I was too childish n pampered to work (quates ramanen)…lol.. but work is sure no bed of roses.. gosh..thurs n Fridays from 4.45-8.30pm n Saturdays from 7.45-1.30am, its sure one hell of a tiring task.. but I AM A CHANGED PERSON.. haha… at least I hope I am.. so its goodbye lazyness, hello the new me…

Saying that, guess its time I run back to the pile of homework calling out to me… hehe.. what a life…!!!!!

*TypIcaL TeeN TaLkS*

0 comments: