Monday, September 29, 2008

O Baking Feat!!! O

I BAKED A CAKE!!!!

Yippieeeeeeeee…..

Really really I did bake a banana cake.. Well, it was not 100% my work but still, I did the most of it.. After pestering mum for like 2 whole days (she never liked me in the kitchen, thanks to my CULINERY SKILLS), she finally succumbed and took me to buy the ingredients..

I bought everything except for the bananas…What to do aite, I aint experienced… lol.. So, the plan had to be postponed to the next day..

After buying the bananas, I got down to work..

Almost 40 minutes of beating and mixing the flour, finally the cake was ready to be baked… Oh yeah, my mum helped to prepare the batter too..

*giggles*

It was all up to the oven and my darling cake.. 1 hour later, the product was :-

*Skips happily*

It looked reallyyyyyyyyyyy good

And then I remembered :-

Sean Paul :- Cutieeeeeee I want chocolate cake…

When uncle asks, sure I’ll bake for him.. But I haven’t really learned chocolate cake yet.. So, for now, its banana cake first k, uncle..

Bon appetite!!!

*yum yum yum*

3 comments:

VG said...

me too wan to do cake la.. so many years dy i tak buat kek la.. haiyooo..

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

hehehe kan diwali coming..bake as many as u want.. n send to me some if sedap k :P.. lol

VG said...

sure will be sedap wan la.. i put lot sugar k.. haiz.. i dun have much time for cooking all ler.. :( my assign 100 pages. next week submission still havent started one page pun.. kekekke.... *still can laugh*

i'm very free in dec. then i will try some cake la then. :)