Monday, September 29, 2008

--Tagged by KhiruL--

Here I am, innocently reading blogs when I just realized that Khirul has a set of Q n A and the best part is, I’m tagged to answer it..(gracias Khi).. Just hope it’s the right tagged post :P

*giggles*

Anyway this is my version of the Answers… :P

If I could vote for the US Presidential Election (Nov 4th 2008)... Obama has my vote…Simply coz, he has the “presidential look”.. lol My favorite drink is.. Milo ais from the milo van… Ideally, my life after graduation.. Get on the earliest flight to Hollywood and search for Johnny Depp before tying the knot with him and ill live happily ever after like Cinderella….

But realistically.. I’ll be working my ass off, trying to earn money, climb up the career ladder and at the same time, continue my masters n doctorate..

The color of my.. hair is black + blonde +copper brown + reddish brown + light brown + a lil streaks of normal brown and white (sadly)

If I weren't in college.. I’d be off to india to find either Kamal/Maddy or Vishal to get married and settle down as an Indian Princess… *giggles**

When men reach their hands down to 'fix the parking'.. It sends a huge WARNING sign… -à Move 10 steps away from him… But when women fix their bras.. Someone’s gotta do it at some time.. Best do it before it creates even more revealing @ ignominy

I go to the gym.. when the moon turns blue.. The most disturbing movie I've seen is..

A list of horror movies… I can never watch a horror movie.. it gives me sleepless nights and headaches the next morning.. poor poor me :P With a dollar.. Ill but myself a packet of choki-choki.. yum yum

With 10 dollars.. I’ll reload my digi/maxis hp.. both lines are in desperate need of a top-up.. :P Girls open their mouths when they apply mascara because.. no idea.. never applied nor observed anyone wearing mascara YET…but maybe its because they wanna c how will they eye lashes look when they are kissing…

*You ask and I ShaLL aNsweR*

0 comments: