Thursday, June 18, 2009

Facebook aka My Astrologer
Who ever knew Facebook would be sooooo accurate in predicting my future, specifically my soul mate???
Gotta say, Facebook deserves a standing ovation for being this veracious!!!
It all started late one night when boredom struck and I decided to surf facebook only to stumble upon this quiz :-
Which celebrity should you marry???
There were about 5-6 questions and upon answering them, the result that i got was :-
*takes a deep breathe*
TADAAAA!!!

JOHNNY DEPP!!!! My JOHNNY DEPP is the PERFECT CELEBRITY for me??? Yippieeeee!!!!

*jumps in joy*

Hehehe..

So its fated now.. My soulmate's Johnny Depp!!!

hahaha..

Muaks Muaks Facebook for making my day!!! 

*Floating On Cloud 9*

3 comments:

VG said...

i love ths post.. i'm happy for u too :P

facebook cool. :p

p/s: u in fB aah? add me sis. My hotmail id.

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

hehehe.. thanks a lot ka.. huggiessss... hehe..
yeah facebook's cool.. i rarely log on facebook but since this quiz, i am in love with facebook di.. lol..

will add ya when i log in k.. :)

Nithz said...

Hmmm..i have no idea on the features of facebook since i dont have one (weird nah since everyone has it :p)..Well anyway, did you knw what was Johnny Depp's first movie? It was one of the best horror flick of all time, The Nightmare.. You should watch it, he will have this 80's hippy hair style..Huhuhuhu.. :)