Sunday, June 28, 2009

ReMinisCinG My FirSt ExPeRienCe Of SnoW....
I MISS THE SNOW!!!!
Well, i dunno if it's the heat in Malaysia or the lack of greenery around me, but i had this dream yesterday where i was actually playing in the snow... Sweet old memories...
Then i discovered i haven't posted any pictures or video bout snow.. Weird rite...
Anyway, i found the picture of my first experience of snow... both DAY n NITE on the same day...
Here goes....
That was the firsttttt time i ever saw snow... Lol.. I remember calling m family and showing them via webcam.. hehe.. And taking soooo many pictures to send to them especially to Arrwin...
*sigh*.. good old times...
It continued to snow for bout 3 days i think...
Seeing snow for the first time was such a fantastic experience.Something i wont forget till i die..
BUT, gotta admit, i was like such a JAKUN... hehehe.. well can't blame the gal k... I have always wanted to see snow since young so imagine one of my oldest dreams coming through.. hehe..
HOWEVER, though the view's nice, but the weather suck.. lol.. it's was soooo freaking cold that at times, i wished it would be SUNNY.. I even started walking under the sun, finding places where the sun shined brightly just to feel at least a lil warm... Such an opposite when I'm in Malaysia where i think majority of us will try to find shaded places to walk...
*giggles*
Anyway, that was the first video i took during the day n this one is during night time..
P/S :- I actually ran out to see n take this videos/pictures in my bedroom slippers n pyjamas.. So, it was evennnn colder... hehehe...
And the grand finale of my first day out in the snow is :- DA GIRL WITH HER FOOTPRINTS IN THE SNOW...
I just wanted to feel like u know Christopher Columbus who first discovered America n stepped on her land for the first time or even Neil Armstrong.. hehehehehehe....
Nah, it was just this weird desire that i had.. wanting to place my feet in snow.. There you go....
P/S :- It aint big foot's leg k.. it's MINE!!! n i cant help being a size 10... *grins*
Anyway, i really really miss the snow.. Walking in the snow with hot chocolate n whipping cream to classes would be one of the things i miss the most bout US...
*white white snow*

5 comments:

Nithz said...

Very nice :p

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

thank u :)

Unknown said...

ur dream has came true. BUT MINE... i dunno when i'm going to play with snow...waiting for the moment :))

i can see the excitement while reading your post..awwwww.. so sweet girl. :)

OG said...

Nice!

And your voice is sweet:)

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

lol... *blushes*
hehehe.. gracias :)
but i dont think it is sweet..
it's kinda rough... but thanks though :)