Saturday, June 13, 2009

--- TAGGED - PiCTuRe MaNia ---
I'm TaGGeD!!! Ahhhhh... Where's the exit door???? *giggles* Hehe... Anyway, this is kinda fun.. Viji ka tagged me..Gracias Ka... So, all i'm supposed to do is read and answer the following questions.. Sounds easy aite??? hehe.. But nah.. the catch here is to answer with images and hope that those images can actually convey my thoughts...
So here goes....
My Answers... :-
1. My age on my next birthday...
I just turned 22 and now 23??? Ahhhhh...
2. A place that i'd like to travel...
Milan + Venice + Rome + Florence = ITALY...
3. My favourite place...
My room specifically MY BED...
4. My favourite food/drink...
Chocolate and a triple shot Latte makes my day :P
5. My favourite pet...
My darling babies, Hyper n Snowy...
6. My favourite color combination...
The perfect combo :- THAT purple, white and black...
7.My favourite piece of clothing...
Army prints and denim.. .
8.My all time favourite song...
The ultimate beat of my heart... :P
9.My favourite TV show...
Yeah yeah i'm a reality tv addict.. .
10. Full name of my significant other...
John Christopher "Johnny" Depp II... *giggles*
11. The town in which i live...
None other than the great Georgetown...
12.My screen name/nickname
Apparently, Mimi was the name i told everyone who attended my 1st birthday and so it kinda just stucked..However, for my brother and the other younger ones, its MiKa.. .
13. My First Job...
Remembering those times where i thought tuition for my juniors... ahh.. fond memories :P
14. My Dream Job...
Always always an actuary...
15. The bad habit that i have...
Oh yeah, i have a short temper... Especially when it comes to my brother.. hehe.. Sorry Arrwin :P
16. My worst fear...
Loneliness!!!
17. The one thing that i'll like to do before i die...
Just for a day, people :P
18. The first thing that i'll buy when i get $1,000,000...
I'll book a tombstone n grave right next to Johnny Depp... Hehehe..
19. My Favourite Credo in Life...
Cool yet inspiring :)
20. The Best Of Me (I think :P)...
Well, its a toss between these two... Since my eyes are constantly hidden behind my glasses and my hair aint naturally that straight nor is it in that color, i just dont know... LOL...
Finallyyyyy.... I'm DONE!!!
And it took me more than 3 hours to get it done....
*phewww*
But now i get to tag others...
Here goes :- I TAG Ash, Prema ka, Andrew and Khirul...
*A picture speaks a thousand words*

2 comments:

VG said...

SEKEPALA IN FAVOURITE PLACE :PP
yeah i like my bed too.

Favourite color: Pinky GAL MEH??? jus knew that. :)

Whata romantic song... :))


Full name of my significant other...
John Christopher "Johnny" Depp II


--> ade daaaa :P...


MIMI, sounds cool and nice. u named urself?? :))

BAD HABIT -- looks similar again :P
Must careful with ths budak la next time... hehhehe



The first thing that i'll buy when i get $1,000,000...
I'll book a tombstone n grave right next to Johnny Depp...

--> let him knw this first.. nanti terlari dari grave plak. :P


You have butiful eyes.
And, about your hair--- wey it looks damn chun. It is not easy to maintain a long hair u knw..

VG said...

p/s: i oso took nearly 4 hours to complete.. sometimes the picture terdelete so upload again..edit. haiz.. so much la..

But anyway, its fun!!