Monday, February 05, 2007

ThE COuNtDowN StArTs….

*2 days ago*

Me :- I miss home la da.. cant wait to go back… Mr.X :- Yeah I know.. that’s y la… till mumbling Mummy la..Daddy la all in the sleep….hehe Me : - Huh? *gasp* r u kidding me?? I mumbled in my sleep?? What else did I say? Gosh gosh… (lariii cover malu) Mr.X :- Yeah..this is the 2nd time la.. hahaha Me :- Oh My Gosh!!! How embarrassing.. I sleep talk?? N ur telling me oni now???

Yeah U got IT rite.. that was the conversation 2 days ago where my ThoUgHFuL fren kindly “reminding” me what happened the day before while I accidentally dozed off during our voice convo…

LESSON :- Never Ever… I reinstate time n again – NEVER EVERRR doze off while having a voice conversation on msn… Else ur DOOMED for a life long humiliation.. (dont mind the hyperbole)…but that’s the fact.. arghh.. I still cant bliv I revealed my heart’s yearnings without even realizing…. *sigh*

Coming back to the story….

This convo actually embarked me on a journey down the pages n pages of endless memoirs….The clock struck 5.05am… in just another 101 days, ill be on my bed.. my own bed.. well its not like I don’t spend time on my bed here.. haha..infact easily 2/3 of my day is spent “wisely” on my bed.. (ok ok I know..im lazy.. kekeke) but like the hackneyed cliché says – home sweet home…

Nothing like my own bed surrounded by my guardian angels (or should I say heroes) – shah rukh, harry potter, beckham and the whole MU team, madavan n not forgetting the latest addition of Johnny Depp all watching over me…the softness of my toys all around me.. that old bolster (which I hope my mum has not seen to) with that sweet (mum has a whole new idea bout it) pillow beside me.. that messy yet comfy look… the more I reminisce about it, the more I yearn to go back…

It’s a mystery even to me how I manage to stay away from home this long, for the longest I have stayed away from home would be 3 weeks… nothing could keep me away longer than that.. even that, I use to face all kinds of taunts n jeers… haha.. n now, I have stayed away not for 3 weeks, but actually 6 months….n my mum does not call me 5 times nemore.. but only 2 times

I have become more independent.. haha.. well, though half of me is glad that I can actually fend for myself (not 100% true) *grins*…. The other half of me yearns to be pampered… I miss those pampering n tending i have in abundant at home… who would ever think, I out of all person, would actually start working? To be very frank, it never once struck me that I would…n today, I have successfully (yesss.. huge success for ME)… worked for 3 weeks…

*not counting the countless time I was in the verge of giving up or whining* hehe

But looking on the bright side, I survived.. Yes!! I survived… for rite now, the only thing that keeps me going is that 101 days.. the mere 101 days that I need to cross before in back in the arms of my loved ones..

Even before I have reached Malaysia, I can already foresee the princess life that awaits me.. haha.. yeah baby yeah..

It’s a PriNnnn-ceSS Liiii-fe :- singing to the tune of NTV7 theme music…

*Must emphasize sikit on the ‘n’ and ‘i’ for the umph k… kekekke*

Well, imagine….NO laundry..NO household chores..NO sick cheesy food.. only luv luv ebullient luv everywhere….not forgetting no work.. all work done… no more feeling lonely or addicted towards the comp…n always.. yeah u got that rite…ALWAYS surrounded by mi familia n darling hyper n snowy.. that’s the life babey….

Thaipusam came n passed without me… now both chinese n tamil new year has to come b4 this gal here gets to go home… well, what has to be just has to be…101 days babey.. n im back.. Wait for me Penang.. ur darling gal will be back ASAP… hahaha… outzzzz!!!!

*CraViNgs Of A YoUng One*

0 comments: