Saturday, March 10, 2007

``BiZZare NiteS``

The sound of the siren

“It’s the sound which a vampire gives before coming after you” that was what my fren(cant’ remember who) said…. At this moment, all I could hear was that sound.. as I retreated back into the four walls, I felt the sound closing by me….

The vampire in red, with two white fangs… dark black hair n I mean extremely dark black hair that contradicted her white pale skin…all she did was sing that siren while wearing a huge grin on her face…

She was out to get me!!!!!

Beside her was a court jester laughing his heads off at me…. as he pointed at the angel beside him, laughing mockingly at me…all I could think was do so many people actually hate me? what a self discovery during the last few moments of my life….

Darn it.. why the hell did I talk so much? The vampire was after me coz I talked to much… at least that’s what I knew…me n my loquacious nature… now im so in for it…

Standing there, watching her close in while my chances of a narrow escape became thinner n thinner….

So helpless....so clueless… terror reaching to the maximum heights….

What was I gonna do???

Suddenly a noise interrupted the siren….. it was a familiar sound… the sound I hear daily….

My phone rang….

Mummy :- good morning baby… sleeping ah?

Damm it was a dream… a dream that was so vivid that I actually woke up with one hell of a scared look on my face….

What a way to wake me up….Bizarre…

To think of it, for this past months, I have been having very weird dreams… some that evaporates as the days goes by, some still vividly lingering in my mind….

I can never forget the dream I hate 2 weeks ago… all of a sudden, im in front of Eiffel Tower with Nadiah…. Gawd knows how I even dreamt of Eiffel tower when I have never been there…

But the peculiar part was, we were being chased by a group of men in black… I still remember the group leader was called Gringo… a spanish guy with tanned skin, wearing a black suit and sunglasses n gun in his hand…(i have never seen him b4)

We were being chased because we had the Holy Grail…. N this guys wanted it… I mean, is this strange or what??? Suddenly we find ourselves landing at an airport… I think it was italy.. that’s what the sign board said….

Somehoe I remember us trying to outrun the mafias… n they following us… as we ran n ran, all we c is nad’s family n my family both waiting at the entrance….

The next moment :- we get into the car n off we are at pelita nasi kandar

Gosh… I don’t have the slightest clue of what I dreamt… even worst, the coherence of the whole dream…..

What with another dream of me n karthik participating in Amazing race which had people i least expected turning up and filled with weird obstacles n I was actually wearing a saree while running….. and my dream where it has something to do with ramanen and some aussie gal I have never seen before….

Somehow, I just cant UNDERSTAND how do people or places I have never seen actually appear in my dream….

Arrwin :- Mika, u eating too much la..thats y getting all this weird dreams…

Mum :- blog it n send to me..i wanan read…

Dad :- don’t think bout all this nonsence… just take care…

Arghhhhhhhh…NO ONE wants to tell me WHY am I having weird dreams…..

The mystery remains……

*Summerland turned NiteMare*

0 comments: