Wednesday, March 28, 2007

§-- MORTIFICATION --§

“I TALK WHILE I SLEEP” ahhhhhhhhhhhh……. As if being branded as loquacious aint enough, now I gotta open that mouth of mine which by the way I treasure lots.. kekeke… even while I sleep… I mean Give me a break!!! Well in this scenario, give that lil mouth of mine a break….

The least I could have done was to mumble something intelligent…. Thinking about it, I could have recited Newton’s Laws or Calculus theorems.. but no no no… out of all, guess what I mumbled?

Sham (in her usual dufus manner) :- “mummy, hungry….whats for lunch”

- thanks lina for tellinng me the first thing in the morning:P

*slaps slaps*

Look at that…. Im talking bout food!!! Haha.. I cant deny its one of my favourite thing (yes arrwin, “one of” and not “the only”) but still….

*sigh*

OBVIOUSLY not my bright moments…. Embarrassing moments to be more précised….

Actually coming to think of it, embarrassing moment n my life somehow share a close bond…

*sets of on a journey down memory lane*

Spilling entire 1 liter of water on Maheshini’s head in Science class during my primary 5, resulting in both of us looking like fools in front of the whole class.. hehe… kinda stupid when I think bout it..but truly, I was INNOCENT... Yea yea… innocentttt …..there I was, innocently sitting n drinking my water when boredom crept in..all I did was ask her, do u mind if I spill this entire bottle of water on u, n I still remember her telling ms, “You Dare Ah??”… kekekeke…. N there she was, the next moment drenched…

*regretting* i had to go waterless for the entire day….

Embarrassing??? Lol.. wait till u come across two trouble makers figting in malls.. keke.. how puerile but that’s just our trademark…. We fight over what biscuits to buy every Sunday, what t-shirt we get to buy, who gets to push the grocery cart while mum shops n over ne other peripheral issues u can never imagine… the humiliating part of this whole squabbles is, unlike other siblings who fight quietly, both of us are a lil bit different…we sure make it public resulting in my mum having to pinch both of us…

No kidding k…ask GAMA workers and c… I bet they remember seeing Arrwin turning red with tears n i try to fight both tears n laughter from bursting and creating a scence… kekeke.. those moment :P

Escalator being on of the winners in my Never Ending List Of Phobias has caused more than enough mortification than I can ever imagine… ever since falling down the escaator n landing at the bottom of it like Humpty Dumpty when i was 14, its undeniable that when it comes to escalators, netime neday I would choose stairs over it…

Gurney plaza is witness enough…. Al those times I had to let people pass by me while I stand at the top of the escalator counting 1 2 3 before taking the first step when my friends would have already reached the bottom, waiting for me…

Laugh laugh laugh… but oni I know how I feel…

*sentimental moment*

Having had lose count of all those random strangers that tell me no to be afraid, n some who even volunteer to hold my hand, ahhh so MALUFYING…out of all phobia, I had to land with one that causes such mortification… how ironic…..

Kekekeke all this talk of embarrassing moments only reminds me of the myriad times my shoes that has given way resulting in walking bare footed in INTEC…. Rite lyn??? Lol….

Instead of the usual shabby dressing mode of mind, one day, one fine day, I decide to wear something nice… n guess what happens? Here I am, walking as graceful as I can (kekekekek) n suddenly… SNAP….

*gasp* - looking frantically to c if neone’s looking….

why why why??? why me??

Thanks to the ko-op aunty who sells Japanese slipper for RM 9.50.. can u bliv that??? Rm 9.50 for one freaking pair of Japanese slippers that does not even have a sponge bob or Garfield pic on it..

whats happening to the world nowdays??

And thanks to my wonderful sandals that can never stop giving way (officially declared – I love runners n runners alone… no more heels or sandals), I have ended up buying that freaking expensive Japanese slippers 3 times.. unbelievable??? Well BELIEVE IT!!!!

How embarrassing…… kekeke.. yet thinking bout all this makes me laugh…

I am still terrified of escalators as I am of cockroaches

No no no.. am not getting into that phobia.. too many, I mean really really countless episodes that spell humiliation when it comes to roaches… kekeke

N I bet my shoes would still give way sometime…

but that’s just what that makes my life spicy.. a lil bit of here n there….. :such a hybrid :P lol....

*shy shy shy*

2 comments:

Khirul said...

that water bottle episode must have been deliberately done - knowing shamini and her inevitable vices.

the sleep-talking, due to the fact that shamini is malnourished there in UIUC. food not as nice as chicago =p

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

hahaha....khirul :(((
*shows innocent face*
lol..... food in US generally is not as good as Penang... UiUC or UC, its still the same... lol.. penang rules.. :P