Wednesday, March 07, 2007

||--LoVe....HuGs...KiSSeS....--||

6 months…24 days….13 hours….38 minutes…..52 seconds…..

Since I felt the touch of my mum, since I ruffled my brother’s hair teasingly, since I last felt the embrace of my dad, since I was last felt the warmth of my darling dogs….

“I wanna go home”

I have said this myriad times…day in day out….but truly, as days pass by, I feel more n more homesick…suprising?? Yeah all those hopes that ill settle in n blend… to a certain extent, yes… but there’s dis part of me that wants to be home…

Gonna be 20 in exactly 3 months time, telling myself repeatedly to be more matured, less puerile, trying to break free from the loving clutch of my home, its all in vain…

Y fake it? i know im pampered… lol.. yes Khirul, I admit…but I love it…I luv the fact that my family misses me like mad….the fast that my brother awaits me….my mum’s counting the days for me to be back... (the same countdown I have – 69 days more), my dad drops my name in every conversation they share daily….

“I wanna go home”

Sitting on my bed, tears flowing down, feeling so helpless, it feels like history repeats again…once again, I feel like a 6 year old, standing all alone, waiting for the comforting hands of my dad to walk me to my mum only to be hugged n kissed…

I miss all those nites " when mum coerces me to brush my teeth n me being the lazy one, glued to the comp, refusing to move…. N then she comes over with my toothbrush, n brushes for me while that little menace stands n laughs…"

where else can I find such love….such moments when my mum fusses over me…. Though I gotta withstand the taunts n jeers from that lil bro of mine… haha.. but who cares, his just like me… the same pampered kiddo…

Not in america, not in the snow, not even in online shopping….

I just wanna go home….

69 days to pass b4 im back to the place I belong….69 days which seem like 69 months...

*A HeaRts YearNiNg*

0 comments: