Thursday, March 08, 2007

~~Hair Obsession!!! ~~

My LateSt HoBBy For Now - Hairstyles...


I JUST CANT STOP DOING STHING TO MY HEAD!!!

*slaps slaps*
keke..

here i am, freshly 3 weeks after a new hair color - ultra light golden blonde and still wondering what i can do....


3.30pm - after math class..... the strong wind blowing n me in slippers (yeah poor poor me.... i got an infected toe thus cannot wear
shoes).... in the cold, walking against the strong breeze, hehe, just to find the hair saloon.... each step taken with full of courage - lol...cant help being dramatic...

neway lets cut the chase... so i stumble upon this new hair saloon n stood there, wondering what can i do... bleaching has ALWAYS been sthing stuck in one corner of my mind... so since im already there n la la la..soo waa do sthing with my hair, decided to go with streak bleaching...

*not the whole head*
- i dont wana look like cruella in 101 dalmatians...hehehe....


according to erica, the hair stylist, my hair was already in a blondishh manner...all i could do was streak it bleach to make it yellowish... haha.. sounds interesting aite...so off i went.... on a jourey of transformation... from a dyed blondish to a streak bleached blond...

2 long hours later

*parental advisory needed for those below 13* - kekekeke

3 weeks ago :- ULtrA LigHt AsH BLoNde


*the hairdo which cost me USD 90 ++* - darn the tax....

2day :- BleAcheD HighLiGhTs

*a USD 110 VITAL expenditure*

well, im officially broke now.. :( but i luv the new color... oh yeahh luvvvv it.... only prob is "- my parents have no idea... lol... im sooo in for it... god save the princess...

*NeveR EnDiNg TraNsfoRmaTiOn*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh.. you spent USD110 to bleach your blond hair??! siao case rich little girl. next time come chicago must belanja me

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

oiiii all my hard earned money k.... wanted a treat for myself..thats all.. hehehe.. u treat not me :p

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD shamini!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE UR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

awwwwwwwww

*blushing blushing*

hehehehe thanks thanks baby....