Saturday, March 24, 2007

F*CKING SOB May all liars burn in hell let u rot n rot n rot having a slow but painful death for all the rumors u spread for the lies u have told for the ppl u have cheated u fucking asshole all i wish is for u to die yes, die u bastard DIE for thats how much grieve u have caused ull never know the meaning of care nor frens who do so all u know is ur lust the raging hormones u can never control all along there for u helping n trusting ur stupid story just coz i am a good fren but u SOB u used my own care against me die die die just evaporate u made me cry once for ur limitless lust n now u make me cry again for ur malicious lies i have lost my love thanks to u but im a survivor while ur a loser fuck u asshole chemical romance my foot ull die someday... even slugs wont eat u u sinful creature but u will rot n ill be there laughing at u seing all ur lies wrapping u while u scream in agony n that day shall be my day fot truth never dies FUCK U CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!

0 comments: