Wednesday, November 21, 2007

*-- 0331 %& UiUC --*

How Is US? Hows the FOOD? Whats the time? Can you suit yourself?

This are the string of questions i get whenever I meet a relative or friend of mine, regardless online or on telephone... the moment they hear my reply, out comes a string of advice..

"Oh, you can't be like that. You should go out. Go see the world..lalalala (thier words never embed in the thick skull of mine).. Y this advice? Simply because of the fact that I DONT GO OUT!!! YESSS!!! I am not kidding...I have yet to go out other than my room and my classes. Every time class ends, I am like the first person to rush bank to my room. Now..now.. pls dont start bulding dream castles.. my room aint any buckhingham palace neither is it a hut..its a cosy lillte room with two of my MOST favourite darlings - Mr.Bed and Mr.PC... I date them everyday. Trust me, they are the BEST dates anyone can ask for, simply because I can date them together.. The moment I step into room 0331-its my OWN world.. my space.. I have grown to like this solitary life..now plsss dont get me worng..i do have friends.. but unlike in shah alam, I prefer to be alone..I like the loneliness..haha..its not like I study..lol..how i wish i did :P * chuckles* its just that I enjoy being wrapped in my blanket, on my bed, meddling with my pc... just like my mum says, her daughter never ever leaves the bed...well, that doesnt make we a bill gates wannabe..hehe..nah me and computer are like north and south..i never knew much bout comp at least the educational part..

but the entertainment usage..wakaka... its like in my finger tips.. hahaha…not only do I watch the latest tamil movies(something that im suprisingly getting addicted to), I found out how to watch Englist tv shows too… Heroes, Ugly Betty, Movies everything while dating Mr Bed :PPP

ya ya ya,, i know..im here to study n not play a fool.. sadly i dont seem to grasp this fact in my mind...I go back all so hyped bout starting my work but as soon as i open the door n step my foot in 0331, I am wrapped in a special blanket called LAZYNESS,,hehe.. this blanket is like a magnet, dragging me to the pc n bed.. just to eat n sleep...lol... at times i freak out myself.. the entire weekend i go sleepless with only 8 hours of sleep..which I take in breaks.. n then on weekdays i just knock out 13-15 hrs flat... well its not abnormal for me seing the fact that im an insomniac..but gosh, isnt this a lil too much? lol.. my entire system seems to be in jeopardy... n yet, despite truly truly understanding the consequences, i still cant change? Y? I wonder... my intake of caffeine has taken a toll.. im draining 1 - 2 bottles of coke n double shot coffee.. scary?? VERYYY....haha.. its not like i stay awake n study... hehe... even i dunno what im doing... the more i think of it, the more it freaks me out.. but guess I found out the reason . IM ALONE! yes, I am usually alone in my room coz my roomie’s usually out with her friends or back home but hey, no regrets.. I love having the room all for myself :P

* evil laughter* hehehe... but somehow, there is a pang of loneliness.. even though mum wakes me up in the morn, its not the same like how it was in penang when she was there physically.. or like in shah alam when i had darling huey shann n lynda waking me up.... despite talking to my family every nite, its nothing like being there with them... or the nite talks i had with lyn..lol.. gosh this is what we call good time passes realll fast... well, people here laugh at me for being a chat addict..well i cant help it... bring the typical forever loquacious teen, i cant stop talking..if its not the hp (my usual friday nite talks),hahahaha... then it is the internet.. ive grown addicted to it..ya ya.. from chocoholic to caffeinholic not its ircholic. .lol..cant help myself..i get 'attached' very fast.. :P hehe... even though mummy emails me everyday, i still miss that 5 times a day phone call... nothing beats being luved.. haha.. like i dunno.. the thought of not being hugged n kissed for three months, that SUCKS big time ya.. n what with diwali just around the corner, the thought of being all alone for diwali for the first time in my life trulyyy hurts.. well at least i have new clothes n goodies from malaysia.. NEW YEAR resolution - to kick off my lazy attitude n be a lil more hardworking...

haha.. enough of oversleeping n missing classes... n piling up hw... this is soo not happening... the underlying fact = Im the MOST IRRESPONSIBLE gal on earth..

without my family keeping me at toes, from a lazy gal im emulated to be a lazy cow..wakakaka... now its time for me to gety back to my date.. Mr.Bed doesnt like to be kept wating.. :P.. adiozzz.....

*DatinG In DreAmLaNd*

0 comments: