Friday, November 09, 2007

DazzLinG DiwaLi Day

4.06pm…

One step after the other…

Oh please please let it be here… The waiting is killing me..

Well, a silhouette is noticeable but COULD that be it???

*wonders* and turns the knob…

TaDa!!! Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeee it is finally here… la la la… the one true joy after days of waiting in agony…

My DIWALI parcel from Malaysia has arrived!!!!!!!

I raced up the room n ripped open the box where in the process, I broke one of my nails.. *sob sob*

But hey, who cares.. its my diwali parcel… wowieeeeeee… filled with muruku, candies and tarts, my mum had send me new clothes and cards too… talk bout heaps of joy this was exactly what it meant….

First thing to do – read the cards… the one card that made me cry was my brothers…

My Brother, parents and family's cards and letter....

*Huggiesss Arrwin*

He wrote a poem that went like this :-

Mimika, you eat cookies hot from the oven,

I fight with you for eating the cookies from the oven,

The time has come for me to tell you the hidden,

To thank god for what he has given,

A sister like you made in heaven,

This poem expresses my love for you sister,

And I think my love is proven….

Dang… Leave it to Arrwin to actually make me cry with words like this… The best gift for Diwali would be this… The heart felt poem that made me feel sooo special…

My new top, yum yum diwali goodies and warm words… Heaven baby heaven… The only thing missing is the presence of my loved ones… Thanks to yahoo messenger, it kinda helps to see and talk to them on the day… but whatever it is, im loveddddddd… yippieeeeeeee

* HappY DiwaLi DarLinGs*

0 comments: