Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lies + Friendship = NEVER

Dedicated to LordRapturez

CrazyLord :- Where is your cam?

Me :- Why should I show you? I never asked for your cam.

CrazyLord :- Simply.

Me :- Your friends all beside you rite. You guys got no other work ah? Simply wanna see others and comment?

CrazyLord :- NO la.. I am alone here. My friends are in another cc.

However, the truth is CrazyLord together with his friends “The So-Called Heroes” – Flame, Illusions and DeadGrave were all sitting together.

So imagine, what if I had actually believed and succumbed to CrazyLord ( the one who claimed to be my friend) and showed him the cam? I would have been their JOKE of the DAY

Is this what you call friends?

People who actually make make fun of others?

So why LIE?

What is so difficult to be a TRUTHFUL in friendship?

Why make use of friendship for personal gain?

Has friendship become that cheap?

Or are people like CrazyLord SCUMS???

Friendship to me is a bond of camaraderie which you share with someone and as far as I am concern, there are no lies in this special bond.

So, the query here is – is CrazyLord a friend or foe?

My Verdict CrazyLord doesn’t deserve my friendship. So long for people like him who misuse friendships.

*May all Liars Rot In HeLL*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you seem to be dedicating so many posts to so many people..for me dun have ar?

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

hahahaha...when u end something, u dedicate for them as a tribute rite? lol like that la....
for u ah? don't wanna end the friendship with u le.. *winks*