Sunday, November 18, 2007

MY MISSING PLAYLIST!!!!
ahhhhhh My playlist has vanished.... yeah u heard it right - VANISHED!!! i have no clue what happened or which playlist theif stole it but its GONE... *sob sob* Gosh i duno if its blogspot's prob or imeem (the playlist provider)'s prob but the ramification is - my blog's lost its melodious, energetic, soothing, full of vibez music.. heheheh.. dont mind the over exaggeration but still, its gone... sayanora my darling playlist... i shall always remember you... P.S - im too lazy to come up with another playlist.. hehe.. hate that registering process... kekekke
* la la la - rhytm of my heart*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

imeem oneke playlist provider...hmmm..velingerom di...

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

lol.... unga comment ke.. my oni response = *smile*... hehehehe