Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The BaTTle Of TruTh Vs LieS Have U ever Been StraNded In a SituatIon Where Mr.DeCeit WaS wiNNing Over Ms.Truth? Been In a place where every truth u say only falls as whispers on deaf ears while each n every lie speaks volumes? Tried explaning urself to the level best only to realise its all in vain? FeeLinG LikE a BuBBle FloAtinG iN Mid AiR Not KnoWinG What 2 Do? For All u Wanted was just one thing - TO PROVE URSELF... Here i am...11.41 pm, 02/13/2006 tearing in front my pc just coz i cant prove myself.. what more can i do? i have shown u everything.. from logs to my own words... how could some strangers words be taken into account? n im accused for lying? thinking about it..for all i mite know, it mite be ur own staged drama...to make me feel small, feeble, thwarted...all coz u wanted it so... despite all those taunts n jeers, i still treated u as my fren... an all i get in return is a whole bunch of accuses thrown on me, leaving me helpless n in tears... what have i done to deserve it? i feel like a log floating in the middle of deep waters.... not knowing what to do... should i go back to the shore where humans were waiting to cut me in pieces for their own benefit? or should i go to the ship i c only to be used as firewood for the sailors? or should i just stay floting here, leting myself rot to death? what am i to do? when what i say remain as mere whisper carried away by the wind.... thanks to u max...thanks a lot.....For today is ur day.. u finally won...n if it makes u happy, good for u...thank you.... *CLuELeSsLy WonDerIng*

0 comments: