Saturday, February 24, 2007

#-- My DaY.... My ConVo....My Fun TIme.... --#

The Scene :-

Aussie Hunk :- What? Im better than him k… Neway ur taken by me…

EuPhoRiC^GaL :- What? Lol.. whatcha said? Hahaha.. yippieeee im in luv…

The Witness :- Faris – the one who heard it all…. ( lyn don’t be jeles k…)

That’s the highlight how our Aussie Hunk @ Maha finally hooked up with me… hehehe…

But what was the driving force behind his confession?

What made him finally feel the ebullient love in him???

haha... (hisss soo gonna kill me)Lets recap…

*swirling effect* - flashback…..

Finally finally exams are over…yippie… well not like I studies like mad for me to repose but still its OVER… haha.. I can hereby blog n chat without feeling guilty… calls for a celebration aite ??? Officially Kick Starting the So called MY DAY – a day I officially declare to be spent fully on my will of entertainment with no worries….

Hot Chocolate – Calories :- Don’t even wana think about it….

Taste :- Never Wana Forget It….

Hehe… Slurping on my hot chocolate with whipped cream ( a reallll must for celebration) the only thing that came to mind was a vacation… yeah yeah..a trip to summerland :P

Snuggling with darling Dreamie, off to DreamLand… Only to be awaken by my mum’s call… lol gawd knows what I crapped on the phone.. hehe..all I can remember was being the human version of troll with the “uhmm” and “ahhh” and the final luv u too mum..bye… :P

What else if not go online… Me n my addiction…*sigh*…. Chatting n chatting all at once…

1st convo :- with Ash on MSN

2nd convo :- join convo with Maha n Ram on MSN

3rd convo :- join convo with Maha n Faris on MSN

4th convo :- with Ram on YM

5th convo :- with a few ppl on IRC in the midst of playing trivia…..

Haha..talk about multitasking….

The Unforgettable convo :- 3rd convo :- join convo with Maha n Faris on MSN

A bit of the convo :-

Maha :- yeah yeah u’ll call everyone but will never call me…

Me :- wei maha… calling rate to Australia handphone is like freaking expensive k… poor me la..

Maha :- haha.. even when I was in Malaysia never call…

Me :- lol I never call neone for more than 2 weeks di….

Maha :- yeah yeah I believe di

Faris :- maha, that’s not how u treat a gal la…sham, call him in MSN or Yahoo…its free

Me :- that’s y la faris… he wants me to go bankrupt…

Maha :- Faris shuu…. This is my dignity problem.. Ill give u my land line n I wana c u call or not

Me :- fine fine i’ll call la… ish ish….

Maha :- we shall c….

Faris :- hehehe

* few minutes later*

Ring ring… and a guy picks up the phone

Aussie Hunk :- Helllo…

Me :- hi..can I speak to maha pls..

Aussie hunk :- yeah speaking….

Me :- hi maha, how r u?

Aussie Hunk :- haha.. so u did call ah

And such went the telephone convo that lasted like almost 1 hour 15 minutes… how sweet of me to actually spend MY CREDIT n call him…. Lol….

The highlights of the convo :-

1) Faris walking all the way to Maha’s room and joining in the call…

2) Maha’s confession of being with me…lolllllllllll….

3) The whole endless laughing

4) The clip I got to watch ( pricelesssss)

Hehe… so u c…im now officially taken… rite Maha??? *wink wink*

Lol… okie okie before he starts blushing (more likely going bonkers) I shall clear the air…Maha saying is one of my best fren whom I love a lot… n same goes to him…so it’s a bond of camaraderie… n neway, that hunk already has a lie of gals behind him.. lol…. Before getting more complains, time to run……Peace out…..

* Laughing my Heads Off*

0 comments: