Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I CANT BLIV WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!! *slap slap* *pinch pinch* ahhh... its 2pm.... from 7.30am till 1.30pm = was hanging on the phone 1.30 - 2pm = THE UNTHINKABLE!!! ahhh... god what jusr happened???? was it really me? how on earth did that happen??? care a damm y it happened... BUTTTTTT Y oh Y out Of ALL daYs Didnt I juSt Say one word - NO!!! a simple NO that could have saved me from all this GUILT n SELF HUMILATION!!! *slap slap slap* Who Am I kiDDIng? Its Not Like i Did Not LiKE It!! WaIt A Second!!! *slap myriad times* WHAT am i even saying??? What has gone wrong with the system? Has My BraiN FiNaLLy StOp FunCtiOning?? Argh... I for oNe Can Never Ever Ever Believe That ActuAlly HAppeNeD!!! 2.15 pm :- I OffIcIaLLy CerTifY I HaVe GOnE OuT Of My MiNd!!! *DooMeD DooMed DooMed*

2 comments:

DyanT said...

maybe u're infected with the IMD/IML syndrome

IMD= i miss dyan

IML= i miss linda

lol

luv ya!

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

awww... haha.. i always miss u guys darlings.... not an infection but a incurable lovable virus... muaks baby..