Wednesday, February 21, 2007

||-- StartLiNg SeLf DisCoVery--||


Boredom leads to self discovery…. How true… With my CS 105 exam in an hour, here I am blogging… Gosh..Sad but true, i have metamorphosed into a different person…. On look at how my perception about severall mundane matter have changed is proof enough… But the question is – is it for good or bad? I wonder….

6 June 1987 – 2 Dec 2005 ( the day SPM ended)

1) *click click* (looks around frantically before running FOR cover) - a total camera shy person….

2) Guys – u mean those from our species with the XY genes? Yeah have seen them and read about them…

3) Online Shopping – online? U can shop online? Wow… never heard of it…

4) Playing truant – r u kidding me? I have 100% attendance

5) Mirc – is it some kinda computer software? Sorry I have no idea

6) Piercing – *ahhhh* don’t ever dream of bringing the needle near me

7) Homework – have to be completed by hook or crook despite the 11th hour ( once a procrastinator…always a procrastinator)

8) Handphone – “lots of credit left.. keeps on rolling over la mummy…”

9) Coca Cola – opps exam time… where the tonic?

10) Songs – I am never n will never be a music fan…

11) Clubbing – crazy ah? No interest at all la… wont go!!!!!

12) Lying – hehe.. u mean like fighting with my brother and not telling mum? Haha..

13) Clothes – jeans and tshirt….. yet I still love my comfy shorts….

14) Friendster – never heard before… what is that?

15) Trouble - Mummy.... im so so doomed..... Do something, PLEASEEEE!!!

16) Fuck - lol... purleaseeee la... i dont curse all... maximum i use is stupid idiot fool k...

17) Blogging - Whats with all this jargon terms that i have never heard before??? *blur*

*drum rolls*

3 Dec 2005 – Present Moment

1) *click click* (looks around enthusiastically before running TOWARDS the cam) - Self declared came lover

2) Guys – haha.. almost half of my circle of frens…..

3) Online shoping – guess..gap..old navy..just name it n ill give u the webpage…

4) Playing truant – that’s my latest hobby :P

5) Mirc – I spend almost 2/3 of my day there… *no regrets though*

6) Piercing – hmm.. let me c…5 on my ears…one on the nose… Future plan = one on the right eyebrow

7) Homework – is it graded? else forget it…kekeke…..

8) Handphone – “u mad ah? U reload everyday?” *grins*

9) Coca cola – a daily MUST….

10) Songs – the first thing I open the moment I log in – even more suprising I actually listen to English songs… haha

11) Clubbing – Shin wei, im free tonight. Wana go to Hyperdive? Hehehe (but not that often though)

12) Lying – I went out without my parents knowledge ( guess the severity of lie has changed)

13) Clothes – Something comfy yet modern and hot!! Lol.. im a teen hun…. Whatcha expect? :P

14) Friendster – A daily must to log on and “cuci mata”

15) Trouble - Hello Mr. Bed.. Hi Ms Tears...its Alone time *weep weep*

16) Fuck - I dont even wana start counting how many times i say that word daily...

17) Blogging - The one way to release all i feel....I LUVVVV it... muaks muaks blogspot!!!

*winks winks* - suprising aite???

Things that Have Never Changed N probably Will Never Change

1) I am A Die Hard faN of CHOCOLATES!!! Netime..neday… chocolate cheers up my day…

2) I’ll always be my Dad’s Princess…Mum’s Best Fren… Arrwin’s Nitemare (in a sweet way…hehe) and Hyper & Snowy’s DarLings

3) I Am N Luv TO Be Pampered

4) Ill always be the lazy one – yeah yeah… can never change what’s inborn u c… :P

5) I shall always be an Enid Blyton fan... hehe.. who doesnt love her kiddoo stories??

6) Once a garfield lover, always a garfield lover.... ( not forgetting Mickey Mouse and Friends too)

hehe... mind boggling rite? to c so many changes..... here comes the moment of truth....


Before 2006.....


After 2006 - Present

FUTURE - ?????

* Changes...Changing...CHANGED...*

2 comments:

Khirul said...

goodness shamini what you did to your hair??! hehe.. looks good

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

hehehe... yippieee... lol... i streaked it... kinda blonde color... haha..thansk thanks khirul :)